Overhead Door Corporation offers a full range of service doors for heavy-duty applications requiring weatherstripping, such as industrial warehouses, factories, distribution centers and vehicle maintenance garages. With a standard width limit of 30'4" and standard height limit of 30', these doors are designed to withstand a wind load of 20 psf, and optional designs offer higher wind load factors. Typically, doors up to 12' x 7' can be manual push-up; doors exceeding either of those dimensions are operated by chain hoist, crank or optional motor.
- Maximum width: 40'0"
- Maximum height: 30'0"
- Slat profile (610 Series): curved
- Slat profile (620 Series): flat
- Slat material: 22 gauge up to 18'4" wide, 20 gauge up to 25'4" wide, 18 gauge up to 30'4"
- Finish: gray or tan
- Bottom bar: extruded aluminum
- Guides: primed steel
- Windload: 20 PSF
- Hood: 24 gauge galvanized steel
- Operation: push-up to 12' x 7', chain hoist over 12' x 7'
- Lock: interior slide bolt on push-up, chain keepers on chain hoist
- Mounting: face-of-wall
- Weatherseals (610 Series): Vinyl bottom seal
- Weatherseals (620 Series): Vinyl bottom seal, exterior guide seals, and interior hood seals. (Lintel seals).
- Door curtains consist of interlocking slats of curved (610 Series) or flat (620 Series) design.
- Standard slats are roll formed, galvanized steel and receive a rust-inhibitive roll-coating process that includes bonderizing, baked-on paint.
- Guides of structural steel angles ensure smooth curtain operation.
- The door's counterbalance is composed of helical torsion springs housed in a pipe barrel. Spring assemblies are computer designed to effectively counterbalance the door for a standard 20,000 cycles of operation.
- Powder coating finish (variety of colors)
- Flat slats
- Slats: Aluminum, stainless steel or ventilated
- Bottom Bar: Two angle galvanized stainless steel
- High-Cycle springs
- Hood: Aluminum or stainless steel
- Guides: Aluminum or stainless steel
- Wind load: Greater PSF, Metro-Dade Code
- Crank operation
- Chain hoist operation
- Electric operation
- Cylinder lock
- Mounting: Between jambs
- Interior guide weatherseal (610 Series option)
- Interior hood weatherseal (610 Series option)
- Linel weatherseal (610 Series Option)