Overhead Door Corporation offers a full range of service doors for heavy-duty applications requiring weatherstripping, such as industrial warehouses, factories, distribution centers and vehicle maintenance garages. With a standard width limit of 30'4" and standard height limit of 30', these doors are designed to withstand a wind load of 20 psf, and optional designs offer higher wind load factors. Typically, doors up to 12' x 7' can be manual push-up; doors exceeding either of those dimensions are operated by chain hoist, crank or optional motor.
- Maximum width: 16'
- Maximum height: 16'
- Slat profile (615 Series): curved
- Slat profile (616 Series): flat
- Slat material: 24 gauge
- Finish: gray or tan
- Bottom bar: extruded aluminum
- Guides: roll-formed galvanized steel
- Wind load: 20 PSF
- Hood: 24 gauge galvanized steel
- Operation: push-up to 12' x 9', chain hoist over 12' x 9'
- Lock: interior slide bolt on push-up, chain keepers on chain hoist
- Mounting: face-of-wall
- Weatherseals (615 Series): Vinyl bottom seal
- Weatherseals (616 Series): Vinyl bottom seal, exterior guide seal, and internal hood seals. (Lintel seals).
- Door curtains consist of interlocking slats of curved (615 Series) or flat (616 Series) design.
- Standard slats are roll formed, galvanized steel and receive a rust-inhibitive roll-coating process that includes bonderizing, baked-on paint.
- Guides of roll-formed design ensure smooth curtain operation.
- The door's counterbalance is composed of helical torsion springs housed in a pipe barrel. Spring assemblies are computer designed to effectively counterbalance the door for a standard 20,000 cycles of operation.
- Powder coating finish (variety of colors)
- 22 gauge curved slats
- Slats: Aluminum or stainless steel
- Bottom Bar: Galvanized steel
- Electric sensing edge protection
- Pneumatic sensing edge protection
- High-Cycle springs
- Crank operation
- Chain hoist operation
- Electric operation
- Cylinder lock
- Mounting: Between jambs
- Interior guide weatherseal (615 Series option)
- Interior hood weatherseal (615 Series option)
- Linel weatherseal (615 Series Option)