625 Series Stormtite
Overhead Door Corporation offers a full range of service doors for heavy-duty applications requiring weatherstripping, such as industrial warehouses, factories, distribution centers and vehicle maintenance garages. With a standard width limit of 30'4" and standard height limit of 30', these doors are designed to withstand a wind load of 20 psf, and optional designs offer higher wind load factors. Typically, doors up to 12' x 7' can be manual push-up; doors exceeding either of those dimensions are operated by chain hoist, crank or optional motor.
- Maximum width: 40'0"
- Maximum height: 30'0"
- Slat profile: flat
- Slat material: 24 gauge
- Insulation: CFC-free and HCFC-free polyurethane, Insulated to R-7.5
- Finish: gray or tan
- Bottom bar: primed steel
- Guides: Primed structural steel
- Wind load: 20 PSF
- Hood: 24 gauge galvanized steel
- Operation: chain hoist
- Lock: chain keeper
- Mounting: face-of-wall
- Weatherseals: bottom, exterior guide, interior hood
- Door curtains consist of interlocking slats of flat design.
- Standard slats are roll formed, galvanized steel and receive a rust-inhibitive roll-coating process that includes bonderizing, baked-on paint.
- End locks on alternate slats maintain door alignment.
- Guides of primed structural steel design ensure smooth curtain operation.
- The door's counterbalance is composed of helical torsion springs housed in a pipe barrel. Spring assemblies are computer designed to effectively counterbalance the door for a standard 20,000 cycles of operation.
- Powder coating finish (variety of colors)
- 22, 20 & 18 gauge steel flat slats
- Slats: Stainless steel
- Bottom Bar: Galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- High-Cycle springs
- Wind load: Greater PSF, Metro-Dade Code
- Hood: Aluminum or stainless steel
- Guides: Aluminum, stainless steel or galvanized steel
- Crank operation
- Electric operation
- Cylinder lock
- Mounting: Between jambs
- Interior guide weatherseal
- Lintel weatherseal