The PS Access Inspection Hatch is ideal for most interior or exterior industrial applications.
- Rugged Construction: Designed to withstand the abuses of industrial applications.
- Easy Installation: Bolt or weld in place for simple and quick installation.
- Minimal Debris Build-up: Inclined frame eliminates debris build-up to reduce hazardous and unsafe situations.
- Superior Sealing Capability: Metal-to-metal seal combined with EPDM gasketing controls dust and debris.
- Industrial Strength Latching: Standard Quarter-Turn Mechanical Latch provides solid locking capability, and large, rigid handle for easy opening.
- Custom designs available.
- Door Panels: Door panel shall be of 10 gauge formed steel. Perimeter edges of door panel to be of flanged design to protect gasketing.
- Frame: Flanged frame shall be fabricated from 7 gauge formed steel shapes. Frame shall have a nominal standard depth of one inch to the surface of the closed door panel, and shall be sloped away from the opening on all four sides to minimize debris buildup and protect seal. Hinges to be sized to the requirements of the door, but at a minimum provide two steel offset hinges per panel, factory welded in place. Hinges to be an integral part of the door and frame construction, requiring no field fasteners to the door leaf or frame.
- Latch: Standard rigid Quarter-Turn Mechanical Latch. Latch is field adjustable and reversible.
- Seals: Standard factory located perimeter seals to be Neoprene (-50°F to 250°F). A wide range of seals are available. Seals are field replaceable without fasteners.
- Finish: All exposed unfinished surfaces to have one shop coat of PS DOORS standard red rust inhibitive primer.
- Stainless Steel Construction (Full or Partial)
- Reinforced/Insulated Door Panel
- Special Locking Assemblies
- View Panels
- Pressure Relief Latches
- Blast Loading
- High Temperature Seals
Upgrading your garage door is an investment that nearly pays for itself, according to the latest Cost vs. Value Report by Remodeling Magazine. In fact, upgrading from a basic to a mid-tier garage door has a higher expected return at resale than remodeling your kitchen or master bathroom.
saskatoon garage doors regina garage doors saskatchewan garage doors saskatoon garage door opener regina garage door opener saskatchewan garage door opener saskatoon spring regina spring saskatchewan spring