PS Doors Industrial Swing Doors are custom designed to solve a variety of problems relative to industrial usage. The door is constructed of a welded steel internal framework with additional members for hardware attachment, insulated as required, and sheeted with 16 gauge flat steel on both sides giving a flush appearance (other materials are available).
The doors are available as single swing, paired swing, or a combination of slide and swing arrangements to satisfy special opening requirements.
- Rugged Construction: Welded internal steel door panel frame with welded sheeting and a heavy duty door frame, to withstand the abuses of industrial applications and operate safely for years to come.
- Easy Installation: Door panel can be furnished pre-hung on the frame at the factory, or is easily hung on existing steel door frame.
- Custom Sizing: Doors can be designed to meet most industrial opening requirements. Customer input relative to each openingÃ¢â¬â¢s requirements, usage, and previous problems are considered along with physical limitations of the opening when selecting the needed door.
- Versatility: Available as single swing, paired swing, or any combination of slide and swing arrangements to satisfy special opening requirements.
- Weather Proof: The PS Swing Door comes standard with nylon filament brush seal in a mill finish aluminum retainer at the head, jambs, and sill for superior sealing.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Special Locking Assemblies
- Finish Painting: First-Coat Option
- Ventilation/Pressure Relief Ports
- Monorail Notches
- Blast Door Loading